The 17th Annual West Coast Modern Home Tour with Modern Tea Party
Cost: $135.00 - $150.00
Location: West Vancouver
Time: Tour, 12–4 p.m.; Modern Tea Party, 4–6 p.m.
Note: This event is now sold out.
Join waitlist for home tour (attend by bus ticket)
Join waitlist for home tour (self-drive ticket)
Since the first West Coast Modern Home Tour in 2006, we have celebrated more than 60 unique architectural gems, both original mid-century and contemporary architect-designed homes, here in West Vancouver. Enjoy private access to this year’s featured homes:
- Carmichael House (Ron Thom, 1957)
- Chun Residence (Arthur Müdry, 1989)
- Itzinger-Meuldyk House (Wolfgang Gerson, 1972; renovations by Wexler Design, 2012)
- McGee House (Donald Manning, 1955; renovations by Architecture Building Culture, 2022)
- Penthouse Apartment and Boathouse at Sewell’s Landing (Merrick Architecture, 2010)
Description of home tour properties (PDF)
This year, the tour will end with a Modern Tea Party, which will take place in the garden at the West Vancouver Art Museum from 4 to 6 p.m. Home Tour participants will receive “Tea in a Box,” catered by The Modern Pantry.
Please note that these homes are not physically accessible and may present challenges for individuals who have limitations in movement or mobility. Addresses for the different residences will be given to ticketholders on the day of the event.