The 16th Annual West Coast Modern Home Tour with After-party
Cost: $120.00 - $150.00
Location: West Vancouver
Time: Tour 12–4 p.m.; After-party 4–6 p.m.
Cost: $120 (self-guided tour), $135 (self-guided with after-party), $150 (guided with after-party)
Since 2006, the West Vancouver Art Museum has been offering the popular annual mid-century and contemporary West Coast Modern Home Tour.
Private access allows you to explore spectacular mid-century and contemporary West Coast modern homes, perched on the rocky slopes of West Vancouver.
Tickets are available for purchase below or call 604-925-7270 to register:
- Bonetti House II (Battersby Howat Architects, 2021)
- Case House (Ron Thom, 1965)
- Merrick House (Paul Merrick Architect, 1972)
- Smith House II (Arthur Erickson and Geoffrey Massey, 1966. Various renovations by Russell Hollingsworth, 1982-1990, and Measured Architects, 2021–2022)
- Sorrentino House (Fulvio Sorrentino, c. 1970s)